Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearhugs - Feral Druid

2 posters

Go down

Bearhugs - Feral Druid Empty Bearhugs - Feral Druid

Post  Bearhugs 09/09/09, 07:56 am

Name: Bearhugs
Class: Druid
Spec/Dual-Spec: Feral DPS/Resto(changing eventually to feral bear or boomkin since my resto gear is kinda horrid)
WoW Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Bearhugs my idol is horrid and is getting replaced later today with Idol of Mutilation
Previous Guild(Raiding or Social): during bc i raided in sedition. previously raided in kryptic during wolk as a shadow priest.

Miscellany

Why do you want to raid with Systematic and can you make those raid times? a 3 day raid week and the fact that you're recruiting makes me want to join. i can make the raid times

Do you have vent and are willing to speak on vent? yes and yes

What raiding experience do you have? vanilla : zg bc : through most of hyjal/bt wolk : naxx, maly, 3d os, up to and including auryajdkfjhlahflahf whatever her name is in uld. oh and some fail pugs on northrend beasts.
Do you know anyone in the guild? I do not.

Do you like to pvp? eh depends on if it's a premade or not since those tend to be more fun.

What other games do you play? not many really.

Your Comments:

i like toast

Bearhugs

Back to top Go down

Bearhugs - Feral Druid Empty Re: Bearhugs - Feral Druid

Post  Wraither 10/09/09, 01:35 am

/approved You will be contacted in game for a ginvite. Should you not be contacted right away, you can contact Wraither, Cinderhelm, Rubmytotems, Anansye, or Mnemnoch and we will give ya an invite. We dont check the forums all the time so just tell them that Wraither sent ya Wink

Wraither

Wraither

Back to top Go down